hoang_ton

Beverly - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton
last month

Beverly is an excellent hybrid tea. It's very healthy, has amazing fragrance, and has nice round bushy growth habit. Would definitely recommend.

Rose - Beverly · More Info

Comments (6)

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

I loved mine but by year 3 it was 4 ft. ×4 ft. and a freak rain storm came through and the weight of the blooms broke so many branches

It was beautiful and someday I may replace it.

Yours is so mannerly and pretty

Hoang Ton thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • sara_ann-z6bok

I agree with Kristine, Hoang Ton, yours is very attractive. i would definitely say Beverly is one of the best Hybrid Teas I’ve ever had. Your blooms are lovely! My favorite things about this rose are its prolific blooms, good repeat, fragrance and overall health and vigor.

Hoang Ton thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • kentucky_rose zone 6

Hoang, beautiful roses. Beverly is one of my favorites for all the reasons Sara Ann listed above! Enjoy!

Hoang Ton thanked kentucky_rose zone 6
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Good to see you posting Kentucky. I do like Beverly a lot, it’s a good one.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

Its a lovely rose! I hear it is very good in Florida.

• sharon2079

Hoang Ton your pictures are quite lovely...... Yes sultry_jasmine Beverly does quite well in Florida. No BS for me.... though chilli thrips do love her.... I am hoping the peppers I am growing will do well and bring in the special mites..... I plan on planting one of those peppers right next to her because I just love her..... she really has no other insect damage or disease .... just chili thrips....

Hoang Ton thanked sharon2079

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268