FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

jhmarie

Bathroom countertop replacement

jhmarie

I am gathering info on bathroom countertops for replacement in two bathrooms. One is the "kids" bathroom and I have young adult daughters that like to use nail polish, hairspray etc. The other bathroom is the master. I don't primp as much as my daughters, but do color my own hair. My house is in a desirable, but older, middle priced neighborhood. Presently the kids bath has laminate with a drop in sink and the master has a cultured marble top - so I know how those materials look and hold up. I love my quartz in the kitchen and use rubbing alcohol to disinfect because i know bleach is not good for quartz. After 3 years, the quartz in the kitchen still looks great , but not sure it would hold up in a bathroom.

How much care does granite or quartz need in a bathroom - besides sealing the granite?