FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

pam_king71

What to name my home based business?

Pam King

Hi to all. This may be a little off topic but I wanted to ask for opinions on what to name my new business. I had a birthday party for my granddaughter last summer and I wanted to have a train ride but they were too expensive to rent. So I saw an idea on another website and decided to duplicate what I saw. I made a train ride using unwanted/free plastic barrels that very much like the train in the picture. The clown that I hired to provide the entertainment encouraged me to start a train ride rental business. To make a long story short my bottom line question is do you think it's okay to name the business the Gravy Train because it's making money with little effort. I don't won't to run the risk of giving anyone the wrong impression. I know this may not be the best place to post this question but I equate it to Trash to Treasure because I am using old barrels that are given away by one of our local oil companies which allows me to build a treasure (money). Thanks in advance. Pam

Comment