Software
Houzz Logo Print
kittysinclair

Dishes

13 years ago
Could anyone tell me where to obtain the dishes featured in this photo?
Observatory Park Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Kitty and thanks for the inquiry. The dishes belonged to the homeowner and I’m not sure if they were new or something they had. I’ll see if I can get any more information for you in the next few days.

    Paul
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Here you go Kitty. The dishes are from Sasaki and the pattern is called Palazzo. A quick internet search indicates they’re available from several sources. Good luck.

    Paul
  • 13 years ago
    Paul,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to seek the answer to my question! I appreciate it greatly!
Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!