FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

lkayetwvz5

Is this Hybrid Musk 'Prosperity'?

lkayetwvz5

On my last OGR post some interesting points arose on whether hybrid musks and several other kordesii and wichurana hybrids can be considered antique or ogr. With that in mind I present a rose which still baffles me even tho it is long gone. It was sold as the hybrid musk 'Prosperity'. It was less double than I expected but it was a heavy bloomer. Buds were pink before opening. Something happened to it after several years of hard winters and I was never certain that I was not just raising a very floriferous multiflora bush. My husband thought I was. It eventually got a witches broom growth and I removed it. I'm still not sure if it was RRD or RoundUp drift because I had the same thing in a few blueberries that year. It's been gone for about 15 years and I have never seen anything similar since. But was it truly the hybrid musk 'Prosperity'? I'd like to order another one but will pass if it is not more double.