lynn_dollar83

A product I would like to see made

Lynn Dollar

This pic is my Weber Smokey Mountain cooker or in particular, the cover on the cooker.

I'd like to have a similar cover made possibly from Agribon that would fit over a 3 or 4 foot tall tomato cage made from concrete reinforcement wire.

I have some light weight Agribon and Mrs Dollar could sew a cover, but I'm not sure about how air tight it would be.

The cage would need some method of anchoring, as when we get cold fronts this time of year, they usually include storms with wind or straight line 40 mph north winds. This is my main concern with using Agribon.

And it would need some method of securing the bottom of the cover to the ground, something like maybe a concrete tree ring that's a bit larger in diameter than the cage.

Or there may already be such a product. It would be fairly simple to use and would replace 5 gallon buckets.