Amorphophallus
Amorphophallus napalensis tuber "bulb" (on the left) I just received with the stem tip broken off. The tuber seems still alive. What is the best way to get this to grow?
Put in large clay pot, leave dry, and hope it sprouts?
Put in large clay pot, water a little?
Put in small pot, just hope for life?
Leave out of soil, hope it sprouts anew?
Or will it not grow this year? I have D. vulgaris and they seem to go abort growth and got into hibernation if the stem is disturbed. What could I do if no growth?
Also bought a Arisaema speciosum var. magnifcum, on the right. Seems like a nice big tuber, but growth seems stopped. Will this grow again when put in soil?
I wish they had shipped a month ago, but maybe they had problems with the current situation.


Related Professionals
Taunton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chula Vista Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Zanesville Landscape Contractors · Memphis Landscape Contractors · Elmira Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Kitchen Remodelers · Sedalia Kitchen Remodelers · Asheville Kitchen Remodelers · Cookeville Kitchen Remodelers · Aurora Kitchen Remodelers · Duluth Kitchen Remodelers · Eau Claire Kitchen Remodelers · Glenwood Springs Kitchen Remodelers · Farmington Kitchen Remodelers