Houzz Logo Print
webuser_966205072

Pricing and questions

Paola Guse
3 years ago

Hello,

I have fallen in love with this design.
I had a few questions to ask.

Q. what is the investment for kitchen/living space like this.

We are currently looking to move into an older home and do a few if not alot of upgrades in time of course, and are wondering what an estimate of something like this would cost.

Q. Does your company do demolition and move walls or would you be subcontracting?

Q. How long does a kitchen/living space take start to finish?

Q. when starting a project are the homeowners allowed to stay in there home during the process?

Thank you for your time.
have a great day.

kind regards
Paola Guse

Montgomery Project 2 · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Rados Construction Ltd.
    3 years ago

Good afternoon Paola,

Thanks for loving this photo. It's one of our most talked about projects.

As for what we do , we do demolitions for our kitchens and millwork projects.But we do have a contractor who we subcontract if walls need to be moved or torn down. Taking this into consideration a bit more time is required. We also do baseboards, casings and doors all builtin cabintry, closets and vanities and wet bars .

As for price its always based on kitchen size and we would need the owner Ivan to come out and measure as well as 100% choice of material being used before we can issue a proposal price. You can definitely stay in your home its just a matter of preference .

As far as time frame we always work with our clients to accommodate them and of course how much work is involved but our turnaround time roughly for a kitchen is 2 weeks.

Hope this helps!!

If you need Ivan to come out and speak with you and give you suggestions you can reach him @ 403-510-4013 . we also have a shop at bay 109-1120 53 ave NE where we have our showroom and sample room. You can also view us on facebook as well!

Thanks and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Mary