Software
Houzz Logo Print
audraet

Beverage fridge in kitchen

6 years ago

Hello, we are redoing our kitchen. We are contemplating on putting our beverage refrigerator in the kitchen or if it should be placed in another room. I'm concerned that it will be too much "applicance" looking things in our smaller 11.5 x 25 kitchen space. Any thoughts?

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    @moosemac I also have a rectangular shape kitchen. Curious what your new redesign kitchen look like. 🙂

  • 6 years ago

    Where will the beverage fridge be more conveniently located? I'd let function drive that choice.

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    jennylu98

    I don't have any fnished pictures i.e. with backsplash and paint but here are a few photos.




    Doorway to the living room is to the right of the wall ovens.






    Pantry is on the left. Doorway to the dining room is to the left of the fridge. I will eventually replace the fridge, it was the only appliance I did not replace.


    I really shoudl get some new pictures but with all of us being home most of the time the kitchen is cluttered at this point. Both DD and I like to work from the pennisula so our laptops occupy space there for the time being.

  • 6 years ago

    We have one in our kitchen, it's at the opposite end of where the main fridge is and not near any other appliances, it holds wine on one side and kids juice boxes/drinks on the other. It's nice not having to take up room in the fridge with that stuff. What's your layout?

    audraet thanked itsourcasa
  • 6 years ago

    Our beverage fridge is at the opposite end of the kitchen from the main fridge. We keep beverages, lunch and snack items in it. That way someone can grab a drink or snack without interferring with the work flow of those cooking.

    I know our kitchen looks spreadout but it is set up so 1 to 4 people can work in the kitchen at once without impeding each other. It works great for us.

    audraet thanked moosemac
  • 6 years ago

    My Zephyr beverage fridge is one of my favorite things in our new kitchen. It's away from L-shaped kitchen, on the other side of the island. Wine, coffee creamer, diet coke...it all goes in there. I ordered it way before our reno was ready, it was very handy when we had no access to the regular fridge. It's very quiet and holds the temperature well....has been in use for about a year now.