Software
Houzz Logo Print
ctsheets

Dining table

13 years ago
Source for dining table? I live in AZ.
Contemporary Phoenix Condo · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes this is the Izzy Dining Table and Bench. We make it to order in your choice of size and finish!
  • 12 years ago
    Where is the painting from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Courtney. I love that piece! The painting is from md-canvas.com
  • 12 years ago
    I've never heard of that website and just went on it... SO MANY GREAT PIECES!!! I'm obsessed haha Do you know which size that painting was? Medium or Jumbo?
    Thanks so much!! I love the paint color too... what's the paint?
  • 12 years ago
    One more question Chris... Our dining table is black... do you think it would still look good since the painting is cream and brown? There's another one similar called Cast http://www.md-canvas.com/products/cast/ Since you're the pro I would really appreciate your help! Thanks :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It was their largest size
  • 12 years ago
    Ok thanks!! Our dining table is black... do you think it would still look good since the painting is cream and brown? There's another one similar called Cast http://www.md-canvas.com/products/cast/ Since you're the pro I would really appreciate your help! Thanks :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I think either will be fine. "Woven," is a nicer-looking piece though.
  • 12 years ago
    I like woven better too!! THANK YOU.. I'm terrible at this! Do you remember the paint color? And then I promise to leave you alone haha
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I believe the paint color is "Plum Brown" by Sherwin Williams. Good luck with your project!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so so much!!! :)