Software
Houzz Logo Print
sultry_jasmine_nights_fl9

Can Anyone Recommend Orange or Coral Thornless Climber?

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I have a gazebo that has blue outdoor type curtains and mosquito netting. I want an orange or coralish orange climber to put at the doorways on two sides. It can be an antique or HT etc as long as it blooms alot! Is this too much to ask? lol
I was going to use Tangerine Skies but then I got to thinking about thorns and wind and the gazebo mosquito netting...
If anyone can recommend a variety it will be you guys! :)
I suppose it could have a **few** thorns but I would have to clip off any near the netting etc or it could tear it up.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz