Software
Houzz Logo Print
littlebiga

Sand Faced Brick

13 years ago
The brick looks like Spaulding Tudor from GS. I was wondering how the sand face is holding up over time/
The Noles · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is actually Salem Creek Tudor from General Shale. It has held up great. We went to great lengths during construction so that it did not need to be cleaned.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me the lighter cream color used around the front windows and on the gables? We are using Salem Creek Tudor and I am in love with your color choices. Very different than anything I have seen used with this brick. Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I would love to know the trim color around the windows - a wonderful putty. Thanks
  • 10 years ago

    Hi Missy Caulk - love your house! Our home is also done in GS Salem Creek Tudor. We have been here for 10 years and are getting ready to freshen up the trim/shutters. I ran across your home by searching house pictures with this brick. Would you mind sharing what the 2 trim colors are that you have paired on your home? Thank you!