lisarh04

Layout help (Remodel)

lisarh04

We have been in our house for a year and a half and are ready to start getting estimates for remodeling our kitchen. The layout is really not working for us and I have no idea where to start. I think we will end up having to replace the cabinets and get rid of the island. The island is completely in the way and the corner sink is very hard to use. We will have to replace the flooring because there is no tile under the cabinets. The dishwasher and wall oven are less than a year old and the fridge is ok but not great. There is plumbing next to the coffee pot from a prep sink that we removed. We also do not have a working exhaust system. We attempted to update the kitchen when we bought the house, but eventually decided to just wait and start over.

We have 2 adults and 3 children (3-13) and cook daily. We entertain and feed groups of 12 regularly (6 kids).