Could you tell me the name of the wallpaper? I absolutely love it!
5 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
VALENTINE’S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepage
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTMike Brady Lied to Me
Why "The Brady Bunch" is a terrible guide for the architectural profession
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGCould a Cool Chess Set Be King in Your Castle?
Extravagant outdoor chessboards and built-in game tables add a noble air around the home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your First Kitchen
Great or godforsaken? Ragtag or refined? We want to hear about your younger self’s cooking space
Full Story



Laurie LeBoeuf Interiors