Where can I find a sunburst mirror like that?
13 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESA Short History of the Sunburst Mirror
Learn the origins and uses of this popular, captivating home decor item
Full Story
We Simply Can't Get Enough: The Sunburst Motif
New Interpretations of the Sun Still Add Fire to a Room
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Embrace Custom Furnishings in Your Home
Upholstery, draperies, rugs and mirrors are a few of the items for which it makes sense to consider a custom option
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
RUSTIC STYLEThese Rustic Accents Can Really Make Your House Feel Like Home
Add warmth and personality with woven baskets, wood ladders, quilts and more
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story


Christopher A Rose AIA, ASID
Sophie Ingerslew