Software
Houzz Logo Print
seitzsar

Help with awkward master bath lighting and mirrors

5 years ago

We are doing a remodel of the master bath before selling. It’s dated and contemporary and does not go with the rest of the home. Given cost considerations we’re not changing the layout.

We’ll have new white cabinets, a marble looking floor, white and marble shower. Planning all black fixtures.

Do you think the counter to ceiling mirrors are dated? I’d prefer separate mirrors over each vanity section but they are different widths so it won’t be uniform. We would add crown molding and have 9’ ceilings so a good amount of space to work with.

Would love thoughts on mirror placement and vanity lights. Should I order 3 mirrors the same size and the one wall with the longer vanity will have open space? Or get mirrors cut to size and add a frame? Should we do 3-light vanity lights on the short wall and corner makeup area with a coordinating 5-light on the longer side? What about ceiling pendant lights?

I’m really stuck here and open to ideas/suggestions. Thank you!

Comments (2)