What paint color should I do for this room?
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Professionals
Greenville Interior Designers & Decorators · San Bernardino Interior Designers & Decorators · Ashland Architects & Building Designers · Austin Architects & Building Designers · Gary Architects & Building Designers · Newark Architects & Building Designers · Hempstead Architects & Building Designers · Erie Architects & Building Designers · San Diego Architects & Building Designers · Jackson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Florence Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Tyler Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Cleveland Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Denver Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Las Cruces Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
COLOR9 Decorating Ideas for White Living Rooms
These inspiring living rooms show how good an (almost) all-white room can look
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH






ghobokenOriginal Author