Software
Houzz Logo Print
maf6672

Edgecomb Gray kitchen cabinets

5 years ago

I could really use some help with deciding on colors for my kitchen cabinets. I am having new Shaker fronts installed and then will have the cabinet boxes repainted. Always thought I would go BM Dove White but am feeling pulled by the the softer greige tones; especially BM Edgecomb Gray. Love the look on Pinterest and on blogs I’ve seen but haven’t seen many close-up or really clear photos. The work part of my kitchen lacks great natural light but flows into a very bright, well lighted eat-in section. I was thinking of white quartz counters with minimal veining and a white backsplash (maybe Cloe, maybe matte glass) and am hoping that someone has used this color on their cabinets and would be willing to share. I’d really appreciate information or photos to help me make this final decision. Thanks.

Comments (2)