GET IDEAS
sherrygirl5

T daylilies 2021

sherrygirl zone5 N il

Let’s see all of your T daylilies today.

silly quote of the day: “ A good friend calls you in jail. A great friend bails you out of jail. Your best friend sits next to you and says, “ wasn’t that fun?”

My favorite T daylily is Tall Dark Stranger. I can’t say enough good things about this one. Good increase, great performer, tall and unique.

Through Dark Waters was a bonus plant that I wasn’t sure I’d keep. It had its second bloom season last summer and the blooms were 7”, it earned its keep because of the bloom size. I’m interested I seeing how it does this coming season.

Tyger River finally had its leap last season. It was a bonus, it will stay in the garden for now, hoping for another good season for it.

To Nancy With Love is being evaluated. It was added as a single fan in 2019 and needs a another season to earn its keep. I like it so far.

Toward the Blue is a garden favorite for all the right reasons. In two full seasons it added fans, increased bud count and made me drool 🤪 every day it bloomed.

Trahlyta is a favorite oldie here, it never disappoints.

Tiger Swirl was purchased locally, being evaluated and will probably stay.

Tropical Delight is a mini daylily. It is supposed to be a double but had an off season last summer. It was o e of several that didn’t like the late freezes and weird weather.

Sherry