Software
Houzz Logo Print
lkonis

Stair Tread

13 years ago
I know the pickets are Las Entradas from Quarry Resources but what did you use for the bullnose on these? I believe they are a different clay (Saltillo?)
Thanks
Spanish Colonial · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I have forgotten what these were but we did get them through Quarry Resources who would be your best source for information in this regard. Sorry I couldn't help you. I will go back and check our records to see if we have a name or manufacturer.
    lkonis thanked DD Ford Construction
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    We can furnish this tile border 5" x 5". It is called the "Bertram" Border.
    lkonis thanked Decorative Pool Tiles
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    At Rustico Tile and Stone we offer a wide selection of Talavera Tile. We also guarantee to beat any prices. Check out our selection at http://www.saltillotileconnection.com/talavera/