Software
Houzz Logo Print
tadiwa1

Love rug

13 years ago
Where can I get the rug ?
Private Residence - Rochester · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I am wondering if the carpet tiles are easy for the kids to take them apart?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Each tile is affixed with a carpet adhesive tape (which is stronger than the stickers that flor provides with their order). To date, we haven't had any problems with kids' "de-constructing"!
  • 12 years ago
    Could you please share the color paint on the walls. It's so soft and inviting! Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you! It's "Limon" #3142 from paint manufacturer C2.
  • 12 years ago
    Hi! Was the rug created a long time ago? I have tried finding similar design through FLOR but have not been able to find any with the "sun faces". Thanks...
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It was a few years ago... They may have stopped making that particular design. I'd recommend you give them a call in case they have limited stock still available.