Software
Houzz Logo Print
judithann

Shades

13 years ago
One last question-promise. What style and manufacturer of shades did you use in the bedroom? Are they white-I assume they are? Love your design! Many thanks! Judy
Delray Residence · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    Tell me about the bedroom shades please, they are practical and pretty! Thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Judy,
    They are the Hunter Douglas Designer Roller Shades. They come in various privacy and light control thicknesses. I used level 2 in most of rooms and 3 in the bedrooms. Yes, they are white. I wanted them to blend in with the trim.
    What I like about these is you can still see what is outside, at night people only see a silhouette
    of what is inside.
    Hope this helped.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you please tell me who makes these french doors and windows? Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Luba, I have a problem that I cannot resolve-hopefully you could give me some ideas!
    Our condominium's previous owner had custom french doors made for the master bedroom. The doors are taller than an average size door. This door opens into the bedroom from our dining area. I just can't figure out what would like nice not only from the dining room but from the bedroom as well. We could take the door down but since it's a custom size, this could be an expensive fix to remedy. Thank you Luba, Judy
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Karin
    The windows and french doors were custom made for the home.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Doe,
    I had a client with a similar problem. We used Hunter Douglas Silhouettes on the doors and window treatments. They provided privacy for the bedroom, yet allowed light into the living area. Check out Hunter Douglas Silhouettes on their web site, I have used them in numerous settings. Hope this helps.
    Luba
  • 11 years ago

    Gorgeous house, and amazing design! Well done!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you J C for your comment. It is always nice to hear.