GET IDEAS
arlingtonduplex

Tile selections for a basement bathroom

arlingtonduplex

Hi, I’m looking for suggestions on tile selections to go in a 3 piece basement bathroom. I have purchased only the vanity so far, white with black pulls, carrara top, on the modern side of transitional. I am considering carrying the same LVP flooring from the rest of the space (not purchased yet) into the bathroom but have the option of installing a tile floor in the bath. total square footage of entire basement is only about 400 sq feet so thinking one flooring would bring some consistency. for the shower stall floor,

I am liking herringbone patterns and originally looked at a carrara to tie into vanity counter but am also liking black or basalt to bring in some black. thoughts on a large format carrara porcelain for the shower stall walls? Would this work with either shower floor option? black faucets for sink and shower? i love subway tile too but not sure if i should be aiming on the modern side for this vanity style? the lvp flooring shown is one option for entire basement thanks for any advice.

Comment (1)