Software
Houzz Logo Print
karen_taylor109

'Mexican' Kitchen

13 years ago
We created a 'mexican' look in our kitchen. Would love to hear your thoughts. I would be happy to hear any suggestions too. :-)

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    It is interesting! I really like color so the colors are appealing too me. There is so much to look at though, personally I would remove 50% of the clutter (little things everywhere). I like that you chose something creative and different!
  • 13 years ago
    Haha. It has alot more cleaner lines now. The bench is completely clear. I have a collection of old tins, boxes and enamelware on the top of the cupboards.
  • 12 years ago
    I personal thing it should be painted one color and have a very 'mexican kitchen' item as the focal point.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    A little busy for me but I love the red!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Fun and Lively! Bet it matches your personality!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The bright and fearless colors aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I think you accomplished your mission!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    My wife is from Mexico and I never seen a kitchen like this one when visiting.