Software
Houzz Logo Print
tfazio

Floor tile

13 years ago
Can you tell me the name of the floor tile?
Sorochan Residence · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi tfazio, thank you for the question. We found this tile named Titanium Lapato (21x21) from the good people at Fontile Kitchen & Bath !
  • 13 years ago
    Do you happen to know the width of the glass on the shower. We are looking to do that same glass on our 6 foot tub. Also how long is that shower head arm?
  • 12 years ago
    Hello Renocon Design, We are looking for a 6 foot tub. I love the apron in the front, where I can find the same tub? Thank you.
  • 12 years ago
    Kohler has tons of tubs to choose from. I'm sure you could find something similar. Kohler.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello mbarrus and Iskhensley, thank you for the questions unfortunately the tub was an existing tub and the glass door was custom and they are however purchased and installed by companies specializing in this area. Best to look up one who works in your area and go from there. I hope this answers your questions!