I've brought a bunch of plants inside now that the colder weather is finally arriving. I seem to have also brought inside ants numbering slightly greater in numbers than the debt ceiling! At times it looks like our southern border crossing.
I put ant traps (not the ones which look like bear traps cause getting their little legs unstuck and resting the tiny springs is beyond difficult) the liquid kind all around. I bought the bottle of liquid and just drip it on some paper, then let the ants find it. Hopefully, which I doubt, it'll kill the colony.
That being said, in the past I haven't had too much luck with the ant bait. Have any of you brought ants inside and if so, what methods did you use to eliminate them?
I have a dog, and I myself have some medical issues, so really active and smelly chemicals are out of the question for now. So are napalm (I like my house) and nuclear. Other than those options, anything goes.
Ideas?
Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
Related Professionals
Huntsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Keene Custom Countertops · Oshkosh Custom Countertops · Waterloo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lansing Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisonburg Landscape Contractors · Edmonton Landscape Contractors · Salinas Interior Designers & Decorators · Coeur d'Alene Interior Designers & Decorators · Magnolia Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Chicago Landscape Contractors · Pittsburgh Landscape Contractors · Newport Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Tile and Stone Contractors