Software
Houzz Logo Print
catrinwalsh

White vanity brand?

4 years ago

Beautiful bathrooms! What is the brand of the white vanities in the project?

Bathroom and SIDLER Mirrored Cabinet in The Park, Bankers Hill, San Diego, CA · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

    Hi Maria. Thank you for reaching out. We are not sure what brand of vanity is used on this project. We just provided all of the mirrored medicine cabinets for this development. You can try to reach out to the developer, which is Zephyr Partners Solution LLC and ask them. Here is the link to this specific project: https://builtbyzephyr.com/project/the-park/

    I hope they can provide answers for you! Let me know how it goes.

  • 4 years ago

    Thank you!
    On a separate note, I really like the Xamo by you. Are there any showrooms in the San Diego county area?

  • PRO
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

    @Maria Walsh - I apologize for the delay in responding.


    Thank you so much for the compliments on our new Xamo collection. We love it as it comes with so many features such as a nightlight in the deluxe style of this mirrored cabinet.


    As for showrooms in San Diego county area, you can use the dealer locator or "where to buy" on our website here per this link. Just enter your zip code. https://www.sidler-international.com/map/


    Are you wanting to use it for a project? Are you an interior designer?


  • 4 years ago

    Hi again,

    Thank you.

    No, I’m just a homeowner with a large remodel and addition project :)

  • PRO
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

    @Maria Walsh - Hi Maria. You are welcome. And thank you for responding as well.


    The reason I asked about whether you are an interior designer is we would love to follow your remodel for your bathroom if you end up installing the Xamo. We would love to see before and after photographs and get your testimony on why you chose the Xamo medicine cabinet for our website and social media. We normally collaborate with designers or architects. So, given you are a homeowner, would you feel comfortable with this?


    If not, I understand. :)