Software
Houzz Logo Print
popmama

Hoya Icensis aka Hoya Patcharawalai 023

I can't even begin to say Patcharawalai without tripping over something else in my mouth. So I will stick with icensis. This was one of the last hoyas on my wishlist because the ones I have seen get a lovely dark margin on the leaves. I don't have any hoyas with dark margin! Well now I do. I ended up getting this in the last restock of the year at Unsolicited Plant Talks. The picture on the website for the plant was underwhelming. But I had seen the ones Tikaland has been getting from UPT and took a chance that the plant I would receive would be better than the picture. Well, I was not disappointed. It's huge and has a big long arm. Sure, it doesn't have the dark margin but I am hopeful that it will get that at some point. I paid $65 for the plant + shipping. I think it was a great price for such a beautiful plant.



Comments (9)

0
Sponsored
More Discussions