Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_480931407

Squirrels nabbed my tags HELP!! SOLVED!!

2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi All :)

I am new to this joint but I have been a collector since 2007. I have been looking for a place that shares my interest and I think I may have found it.

A lil background.....

I am in Sarasota, Fl..good hoya growing weather and once I discovered them I went nutz. I purchased many a plant from Kartuz, Gardino and Tropiflora (back then a 2.5" pot was $8.50 o_O) with the occasional EA from HomePo. My collection is over 70. Things rolled along for a long time then life got in the way and I neglected my planties (err over 10 years). Toppled pots, missing tags and long vines climbing up the trees and no tags in sight.

I finally got my poop in a group and started reclaiming my collection this year and giving them the tender loving care they deserve. Now I am trying to identify the last of them. I had to guess on many until they flower so I did the leaf identification thing.. I am sure I will be correcting when they bloom again. I went off my old invoices to at least narrow down the possibilities.

I have been out of it for so long it took all year to repot and organize to the best of my ability. Some plants stems ended up in water. This is one of them. I have another but I will wait to upload that pic.

The leaves are NOT thick but that maybe a result of them being in water for err..who knows. All of the tips are distinct and the stem to leaf are is a narrow V. There are some silver specks and the back of the leaf is undefined.

Since I took these out of the water now I have to pot them....hope I don't kill them off :P

Thanks so much for looking

Middl3

Comments (8)

Sponsored