Software
Houzz Logo Print
acachey

Who makes the sisal stair runner? Gorgeous

13 years ago
Gretchen · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Our showroom in Orange County, CA specializes in natural fiber rugs, runners and installed wall to wall applications. We offer jute, sisal, abaca, and seagrass. Plus, we are a Wools of New Zealand Premier Partner Showroom.
  • 12 years ago
    How would this hold up on the East Coast? How durable is it with pets? I am sure it is much cheaper than regular carpet so I would not be concerned if I did not get as many years out of it. I have been to Avalon Carpet and they tried talking me out of using it, saying it was too slippery for stairs.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sisal is not durable with pets. Can easily stain with liquid spills. Seagrass would be a better choice.
  • 12 years ago
    The installation looks nice, clean and snug. Was any padding or underlayment used? How is holding up - still tight against the stairs and risers?
  • 12 years ago
    HEmphills: I am not far from you, in NorCal. DO you have a SoCal showroom? A website? I would like seagrass on my stairs: is there a "best" seagrass pattern (I have seen a plain one and 2 basketweaves in photos). Is padding helpful? THANKS!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We offer seagrass with attached cushion www.RugsAndCarpets.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Natural Area Rugs is a direct importer and manufacturer located in Los Angeles. Seagrass, sisal, mountain grass, wool and jute carpets and rugs are available in standard sizes, broadloom, custom made. We offer free shipping to continental USA.
    http://www.naturalarearugs.com/sisal/customsizes_broadloom.php