Software
Houzz Logo Print
sddalg

Info on the sconce?

13 years ago
Could you share details on this sconce? Also, I'm curious as to how good the light is from it-you don't get any weird shadows? Love your house- thanks for sharing.
Bathroom 1 · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 13 years ago
    I should clarify- the light is good & you don't get weird shadows on your face? (I see the pattern it makes on the wall.)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello!

    The original sconce has been discontinued but we do have similar one that we can order for customers, which is called the Anemone Sconce. Also our Allison Sconce is a much larger and dramatic version ( http://weegohome.com/accessories/lighting/allison-sconce.html).

    As for the lighting, we swapped out the original chrome dipped light bulb for a clear bulb. The light comes out soft and even on your face. In addition, we have other light sources in the room.

    Please let us know if you have any other questions!

    Christine