Software
Houzz Logo Print
ladmey

Granite sinks?!?!

13 years ago
Anyone have any reviews on granite sinks?

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    I have a black granite dust sink. I got it from a big box store and it was very inexpensive. I love it! I moved and renovated and purchased the same sink again. It's that great. I clean it with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser. Since it's non-porous, it doesn't absorb anything. I highly recommend it.
  • 13 years ago
    I don't have mine yet, but I am getting a Silgranite sink for my kitchen remodel. If you do a search on that brand, you will see many good reviews.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    sounds like a great item.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Granite sinks are beautiful, and available in so many different colors, shapes, and styles! What did you have in mind? For bathroom or kitchen?
  • 13 years ago
    We are currently renovating our kitchen. Not sure whether to go with stainless or granite sinks. Just wanted to see how durable granite was.
  • 13 years ago
    We have a corner charcoal sink from Blanco that we love. It came with special cleaning fluid that works like a dream.
  • 13 years ago
    The sink we are discussing is actually a granite composite sink there are several brands. We are using Blanco sinks in our house due to the selection of sizes and colors available. My brother in law has a black granite composite sink that he purchased from Home Depot years ago( 5 years maybe?) and it still looks brand new and he cooks every night and entertains a lot. This is a great option because the ss sinks will dent and scratch unless they are a very high grade commercial sink and even then they will scratch.
  • 13 years ago
    I have a blanco silgranit in Biscotti. I LOVE it. I use barkeepers friend to clean it but it never looks like it needs cleaning - which is crazy. It's a wonderful sink and they have great colors and styles.