Herbgirls Cherry Moonshine jq

Stenciled Infusion

Kierabel

Abby Davisson

Rose Marie Louise

Dr Jules Michael Vinckman

Rainbow Dragon

Pleasing to the Eye

Tall Blonde, very tall and looks like it will have good branching when more mature

Isabel Rose

Spiderman

Faberge Easter with Coach's Magic Man

See how Sparkling Giats stand out, not a giant perhaps, but you aren't going to miss it

Venetian Pools

Primal Scream. Okay, still a lot of pictures, just be grateful I did not post all. Wait, one more, can't leave out Clown Parade, right after Primal scream

• lilykate7a
    last year

I know what you mean, Nancy-there are far too many blooming now to post all but there so many pretty ones we want to post aren’t there?!!!

Tall Blonde caught my eye and Isabelle Rose never takes a bad photo. Venetian Pools is lovely but then they all are!!

• shive
    last year

Stenciled Infusion is looking terrific, and Rainbow Dragon is showing a good pattern. I always like your photos of Kierabel!

Debra

• Julia WV (6b)
    last year

Well I am a fan of Clown Parade and your pic looks perfect to showcase it. Your garden is busting with blooms and they all look very good.

Julia

• sherrygirl zone5 N il
    last year

Rainbow Dragon has such a neat pattern today, havent seen that here. Kierabel caught my eye, I like the soft colors with the markings.

Sherry

• mantis__oh
    last year

If only they all had the bud count of Herb Girl's Moonshine! Or Isabelle Rose! Stenciled Infusion here has low bud count and little to no multiplication. Your plant does not look too large either, though you are a lot farther south.

Faberge Easter caught my eye. Looks like a fairly large plant (though I don't see a lot of scapes).

• Nancy 6b
    Original Author
    last year
    last modified: last year

Debra, I thought Rainbow Dragon looks good this year.

Julia, Clown Parade is having another exceptional year, and had been really showing off.

Sherry, Kierabel is one of my favorites now. I think this is its 3rd year, and it has really grown well. Last year it bloomed for 5 weeks on just 3 scapes. It has 6 scapes this year.

Mantis, Herbgirl and Isabelle Rose are really great plants, aren't they? I have not counted buds on Stenciled Infusion, so that may be because it has not been a lot. I pay more attention to the ones that have a lot of buds. It has only added 1 fan since I have had it, and I think this is its 3rd year. But so very pretty. Most of the scapes of Faberge Easter are leaning to the other side. There are at least 15 fans, a lot of scapes but I have not counted. It has done really considering it is from Petit which often do not do well. It started as a single fan in fall 2018.

• hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
    last year

Rosemarie Louise and Dr Jules Michael Vinkman caught my eye today. We grow Rosemarie Louise and it is finally looking go so we hope for some nice flowers from it. Even though I am not a fan of light yellow/white flowers, I love the shape of Isabelle Rose. Does it really get 59 inches tall in your garden?

Nancy

• Nancy 6b
    Original Author
    last year

Isabelle comes up to my nose when I stand beside it. I am 5'6", so that would be pretty close.

• Nancy 6b
    Original Author
    last year

Sorry, I was thinking of a different plant for some reason. No, Isabel is only about 48"