Please tell me where I can get the cabinet hardware.
4 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhere to Place Your Kitchen Cabinetry Hardware
Does it go in the middle of the drawer, on the edge or nowhere at all? Get advice on positioning knobs and pulls
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet a Grip on Kitchen Cabinets With the Right Knobs and Pulls
Here's how to pair the right style, type and finish of cabinet hardware with your kitchen style
Full Story
HOUZZ PRODUCT NEWSKitchen Cabinet Hardware Finishes That Remodelers Love Right Now
Remodelers and designers tell us that brushed metal, leather and knurled pulls are among the hottest hardware finishes
Full Story0

HOUZZ PRODUCT NEWSKitchen Cabinet Hardware Finishes That Designers Love Right Now
Designers and remodelers tell us that brushed metal, leather and knurled pulls are among the hottest hardware finishes
Full Story0


Comment