Software
Houzz Logo Print
polly_thiel

Countertops - decisions, decisions...

4 years ago

We're about to go thru a long overdue kitchen remodel. Cabinets chosen are a greige, called Chai Latte. Our cork floors will stay because we love them! They have quite a bit of black veining with some grayish undertones. I had black countertops in mind, but everyone seems to be talking me out of them. I love soapstone, leathered granite, and also light colors such as Statuario Nuvo by Caeaarstone, Prima by Vicostone, and a couple similar Cambria designs. The kitchen will be much larger and completely open to living room with ivory stacked stone fireplace surrounded by oak shelving, black background. I'm probably offering too much info, but any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!