Software
Houzz Logo Print
furnishusus

selfcleaning? convection?

13 years ago
PRAKTFULL PRO A51 S Gas range with convection oven · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    This range has been discontinued. No longer available. I designed my kitchen with this range and found out it was discontinued when I went to purchase. Luckily I was able to locate one in another Ikea. Got last one in Southern California.
  • 11 years ago
    Where/how did you find it? I am looking too.
  • 11 years ago

    Hi Debra, this is a long shot...but I bought the same stove and need the propane conversion kit, it is a set of five small brass orifices that are screwed into the burners. Most people use the natural gas ones. If you still have them, I would be grateful to purchase them from you for my range! I love this range and want to use it at my new place but it only has propane :) we must have lost our kit...Leah