Software
Houzz Logo Print
lschoenberg

Contact info

13 years ago
Hi Lisa,
I tried to contact you directly about placing an order with you. But I did not hear back. Is it possible for you to order this wall paper for me? I building a house and I have looked everywhere for it with no luck!! Please help!
Thank you!

Thank you!
Powder Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did get your email and looked into ordering the wallpaper, but unfortunately it has been discontinued in this color, and I couldn't find any stock available. There is always a chance that they could reissue this paper in the future, I think that it is a timeless style and I am surprised that they have discontinued it. Sorry that I didn't have better news for you. Lisa
  • 13 years ago
    No problem! Thank you for getting back to me! I figured it was something like that. I did find some still for sale in Europe but its a hefty shipping fee, it might be worth it though k really love it. Thanks again!
  • 13 years ago
    Do you have the website of where you found this in Europe, I don't need very much but had been planning on using this. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • 12 years ago
    I tried to order it with the website it was listed on and they called me and said that they didnt realize it had been discontinued and they can not longer get it. I am still searching though, I will post if I ever find it!