Software
Houzz Logo Print
elanaglatt

love the mirror, where is it from?>

13 years ago
Kenwood Cottage · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    I, too, love the mirror and would like to know where it's from...
  • 13 years ago
    love the lamps what manufacture and where are they from
  • 12 years ago
    Where is this mirror from? Want it, need it
  • 12 years ago
    It looks like one from uttermost or else horchow!!! It is a great mirror.
  • 12 years ago
    Who makes the wallpaper?? Please!!
  • 11 years ago
    Did you find out the name of the wallpaper?
  • 11 years ago

    I just stumbled upon this photo and realized it's my powder room:) Romo makes the wallpaper, I purchased it at Hirshfields in Minneapolis, MN.

  • 11 years ago

    The sconces are from RH. I purchased the mirror from a company called Simply Mirrors, I think.

  • 11 years ago
    Are there any other lights in this powder room besides the sconces? And could you please tell me how many inches away from the mirror and above the vanity were the sconces placed? Thanks!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in our Kenwood Cottage Residence. We had the
    pleasure of working with Martha Dayton Interiors who sourced the
    hardware, bathroom fixtures, mirrors, lighting, tile, wall coverings, and other home decor
    items. The position of the mirror and vanity was based on client specifications. Best,
    Peterssen/Keller Architecture

  • 10 years ago
    Hello~ Horchow has a very similar mirror on their website and it is on sale right now!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    .