Software
Houzz Logo Print
peach75

Bathroom

13 years ago
One more room all done. The vanity used to be white so I painted it a dark brown. The medicine cabnet was a light oak color and because of the light fixture looked to small for the area, so I changed the light fixture and painted the medicine cabnet to match the bottom vanity. Above the toilet was another cabnet that I took off and replaced.I also got rid of 2 towel bars and put hooks and rings. And got rid of the pink walls!

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    A different view
  • 13 years ago
    Much improved! Very nice!
    peach75 thanked handymam
  • 13 years ago
    Great work! What paint did you use for the vanity?
    peach75 thanked cherrykm
  • 13 years ago
    The paint is stonebridge brown
  • 13 years ago
    HI -- Nice job -- so glad you closed the toilet lid to take the last picture , Thank You !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, much nicer feel and color.
    peach75 thanked DMH DESIGN
  • 13 years ago
    I realized I left the toilet seat up after I posted the pics, but they are the only pics I have of before,lol.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It does feel better in your new bathroom! Congrats!
    peach75 thanked Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus