Shop Products
sherrygirl5

Some blooms from late in the day

Today is my daughters birthday, spent most of the day with her. Just got outside to see if anything bloomed today.

A few things that are different or worrisome to me. I have some daylily foliage yellowing already…..I never see that at this time of the year. A large percentage of my daylilies have huge foliage and really tall scapes compared to past years. I‘m guessing a warm winter and wet spring are responsible??? Add to that the early start to blooming in general.

First bloom on Coyote Moon, shows some exposure spots but it has a load of buds again. It is blooming at least 3 weeks early.

Happy Happy started this week, first bloom was a bit messy. It is early and has a low bud count this season.

Eenie Weenie started this week, 3 weeks early for this one. Bud count and scape height are the same as previous seasons.

Asiatic lily bloomed today.

Butterfly weed is blooming early.

Sherry