Software
Houzz Logo Print
5loffis

Wall color

13 years ago
What is the name & brand of the wall color?
Traditional · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall color is Crisp Romaine by Benjamin Moore.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm no expert, but are you sure the of the color? I've checked it multiple times and wasn't able to match the name to the color. but I found one that did and it is called "Pacific Blue".
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Mike--yes, I'm sure it's Crisp Romaine (I bought it myself ;-)). It does have a more bluish cast in the photo, but in person it is truly a deep, dark green.
  • 10 years ago
    Hi I'm in love with the color. What sheen of Crisp Romaine did you use?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi @JessicaK, thanks! Eggshell was used on all the paint surfaces.