Software
Houzz Logo Print
peren_all

Paula I hope all is well with you.

It has been a while since you have posted and I just wanted to make sure you are okay.

Comments (15)

  • last year

    Me, too.

    bkay

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked bkay2000
  • last year

    Yes, me as well……hopefully you are just busy collecting jokes for the ABC’s.

    debra

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked djacob Z6a SE WI
  • last year

    Laurie..I forget when I saw Paula's last comment..I hope all is well too..

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked nicholsworth Z6 Indianapolis
  • last year

    @ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida, your many friends on GW are looking for you. hoping you are well and can check in soon.

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked indianagardengirl
  • last year

    Am thinking back Paula generally takes a break around this time and when we all itching for alphabet to start she comes back. For myself I was enjoying our weekly continuation of posts a lot, felt good to stay connected.

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked lindalana 5b Chicago
  • last year

    Happy to hear from you, I do hope your back is feeling better. So sorry for your losses. Nice gift from your pal. I am a fan of BBT and I will watch repeats if there is nothing else on and I am too tired to do anything else. It is dark now at 5:00 so less time for garden clean up. Your yard and plants are looking really good. We care about our members here and just happy you checked in!

  • last year

    Paula, it’s good to “see” you back! Sorry to hear about the deaths in your family. That’s always a sad thing to have to deal with. And I hope your back will cooperate with all you want to get done.

    On a good note: That afghan blanket is one of the prettiest I’ve seen. I’m loving all the bright colors you chose for it. I have lots of different ones with the zig-zag pattern that my Mom left me. She made lots for all the cats in our family. >’-’<

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked sandyslopes z6 n. UT
  • last year
    last modified: last year

    Hey, anyone can do a Monday post!. I've enjoyed Paula's posts. I don't always reply, especially when I have nothing to share. But from now on, I will add a "what's going on" if no one else has.
    I probably won't post a cartoon, though.
    bkay

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked bkay2000
  • last year

    Paula, Good to hear all is well……now and then the hard work has to get done. BBT still has a lot of air time here, never gets old, still makes me giggle.

    Sherry

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked sherrygirl zone5 N il
  • last year
    last modified: last year

    Hugs, loss and change always hard.

    That is a lot of pots! Are they to be left alone for winter or still need care?

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked lindalana 5b Chicago
  • last year


    Thank you, Sandy, for the blanket complement and for the loss of family members.

    lindalana I eventually cover them like this. I have heat lamps but rarely use them.

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
  • last year

    Paula..glad you checked in 👍..

    I'm sorry too about the deaths in your family..

    in the 60's my maternal grandmother made all of her children (6) afghans..each was different and designed for them..we had a black sectional..my Mom's afghan was black with multi colored stripes!..identical colors to yours..not sure what happened to it..wish I had it..

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked nicholsworth Z6 Indianapolis
  • last year

    I extend my condolences as well. Any loss whether it’s from a long well lived life or too soon and needless is difficult. I have had both in my family and the pain is tough either way.

    Love your quilt!

    debra

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked djacob Z6a SE WI
  • last year

    Paula, these have been challenging months. You really got a lot of bad weather. Florida got pummeled by storms this season. I am impressed at your commitment to overwintering your garden.

    I am sorry for the loss of 2 family members. Family is family, no matter their age.

    peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada thanked undertheoaksgardener7b