Software
Houzz Logo Print
amy_willis1260

Office/ Sitting Room

last year
last modified: last year

Trying to see if the concept I want to do is feasible in this space. I posted the dimensions of my room.


This room currently has zero purposes at the moment other than being our mudroom and dropping shoes and groceries off, but I would like to make it a space that I could use for an office, but also a space for when extra guests come over to just sit and talk away from the main living room area. I have no intentions of getting a formal dining room area. We just don't entertain that often to create something like that.


I’m liking the idea of placing everything on Wall 1 because the depth is perfect for base cabinet depths. I like the concept of the picture that has the chairs with the coffee table between to create more of a sitting room area, but I’m torn between the built in along the back. My husband like the top left one with a buffet in the middle, but I kind of like the idea of having a desk there because I wouldn’t mind it being an office/sitting area.

I just worry is my concept of chairs and a coffee table with the built in’s feasible. Chairs can take up so much space and if I close the room in with a French door, I’m worried the opening of the door will eat into my clearance as well.






Comments (6)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH