Software
Houzz Logo Print
karendonofrio

Hello. Can you tell me what color the backsplash is. Thank you.

13 years ago
Custom cabinetry projects · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello Karen. I'm sorry I do not have the information relating to the backsplash for this kitchen. If you are close to Naperville, St. Charles, or Oswego IL. I recommend you stop in at Great Western Flooring. Their staff is wonderful with helping clients select tile to match closely to a photo. If you are not close to any of those locations I recommend you take my photo to your preferred tile store and they hopefully should be able to assist you at finding these tiles ( or ones very close ). Thank you for your inquiry. Take care.
  • 11 years ago

    Lovely! We have Santa Cecilia granite and are having our cabinets painted. I believe it's a catalyzed paint (I'll have to ask!). You said that Linen White is a custom color. Does it look like Benjamin Moore's Linen White? Thanks!