Software
Houzz Logo Print
arrazolab

Island countertop

13 years ago
Can you please tell me what the island countertop material is? Than you.
Cherry Hills · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The island stone is a granite called Tidal White. The finish is leathered.
    Best,
    Mikal
  • 11 years ago

    I love the mitered apron (double thick) island. Wondering if you can help me understand the "mechanics" of this fabrication. I would like to duplicate in my kitchen.

    I am considering this feature on my island only (with a different granite on "perimeter"). If I do this, would the island counter be slightly taller than the other counters? How do you account for the double thick edge appearance and not have it interfere with your drawers? Any thing I should be aware of when seeking this type of fabrication (I see there are many ways this can be implemented)? Suggestions and specifics welcome.

    I know finding the right fabricator is key, but I like to understand my options so I can ask the right questions!

    Thanks!