Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbriglio

Color

13 years ago
Are the cabinets trim and wall all the same color white if not can you tell me what was used on all three
Classic White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    what about the ceiling? same color?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    no the ceiling is actually a bright white from Sherwin Williams
  • 12 years ago
    if I'm not mistaken, if you do the same color on a ceiling that you had on a wall, the ceiling color tends to look darker. :)
    Probably why HoLID used the bright white on the ceiling? :)
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you Libby... you are one of my favorite designers:) on this site...so professional.... and I LOVE this kitchen!!! Thank you also for being so great in answering everyones questions...you are the only one on this site:) So, I will paint the ceiling bright white.....I'm doing coffered ceilings ...would you paint them in the bright white?...i'm confused because we are doing the molding/trim cabinet and walls int the Farrow and Ball pointing like you suggested... but, what would you suggest for molding around the windows and the coffered ceiling? I would appreciate your help on this.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Oh-thank you SO much. You really made my day with that comment!!
    In this kitchen, I used the F & B paint color for all of the casework around the doors and windows since it was on the same elevation as the cabinets. Only the ceiling was a brighter white and I'm happy to make a recommendation for you tomorrow when I can see the palette in daylight.
  • 12 years ago
    Any suggestions?? Thank you:)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    yes...try Sherwin Williams Pure White #7005.
    Happy Holidays!!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you:) Happy Holidays!! Cheers;)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    nice color,love it...