Software
Houzz Logo Print
craftsmangirl

What is the brand and model number of the soaking tub?

13 years ago
Tiny Tea House · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 12 years ago
    I am also interested in brand and model number for the tub.
  • 12 years ago
    Same here! Tub info, please!
  • 12 years ago
    Perfect tub, me too!
  • 12 years ago
    Have looked for tub like this a long time.
  • 12 years ago
    Are you going to share tub info?
  • 12 years ago
    I would LOVE to know where you got that tub!!
  • 11 years ago
    Any info about the tub? Looks like a Japanese style soaking tub.
  • 11 years ago
    so frustrating when people post things and then do not answer questions ... have been looking for such a tub for 10 years now and aside from $6-9 thousand dollar ones cannot find even a hint of one. Someone suggested RV supplies and looked up and down in them, no such thing. Exasperating! Can someone please answer this question?
  • 11 years ago
    wow wow wow thanx so much it is backordered and no info as to what it is made out of I assume acrylic, and how much shipping so I emailed them and will update this when I get the info. thanx again! bless you.
  • 11 years ago

    The link is not good. I agree with above. if you are going to post pictures on Houzz you should be willing to answer questions, or else don't post.


  • 11 years ago

    Hi, I finally found this tub, it has been out of stock. I think you can pre-order it, go to this link, hope it works, if it does not, just google at-house.com for their website ... its a little (lot) tricky to find for some reason. http://at-house.myshopify.com/products/takagi

  • 11 years ago
    It is a Japanese style soaking tub. Here's a website with good selection. Had one almost identical in my apartment in Sendai, Japan.
    http://www.tubzlady.com/japanese-style-tubs.htm
  • 11 years ago
    If you want some fancier options (copper, stainless, etc), go here: http://www.signaturehardware.com/bathroom/bathtubs/japanese-soaking-tubs.html
  • 10 years ago
    Any idea what the "outlet" model means?
  • 10 years ago
    The outlet model appears to have an overflow outlet. The rectangular tubs do not appear to have any.
  • 10 years ago

    What is the tallest height person can fit is this soaking tub?

  • 7 years ago

    a bit over some people's budget :)

    Beverly 4848

    $2,225.00 – $8,025.00

    (be the first to review)

    • Made of Acrylic with Glossy Finish
    • 118 gallon up to overflow
    • Superior Heat Retention
    • 20 years warranty for tub / 1 year for electronics, plumbing harness and accessories
    • Made in US
  • 3 years ago

    Not too expensive