Software
Houzz Logo Print
krisstaggs

Chandeliers

13 years ago
What are the brand of chandeliers and where can they be purchased? They are beautiful.
Courtyard Model at the Village at Paradise Reserve · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 12 years ago
    I love the fabric on the camel back sofa.If possible ,could you possibly tell me specifics on the fabric and where it can be found ,please,thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately the company that supplied the sofa is no longer in business. We believe the fabric was produced by a company called Kravet.
  • 12 years ago
    Where is that leather chair from? I have to buy it ASAP!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The store that supplied the tuft leather chair is unfortunately no longer in business. Check out La Maison Interiors, as they may have something similar http://lamaisonaz.com/.
  • 12 years ago
    What was the name of the business? I have been looking and can not seem to find a comparable anywhere.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The business was called Robb and Stucky.