Software
Houzz Logo Print
natalie_yates2691403

Tile

13 years ago
Can you tell me the name of the medallions on the back splash? I'm trying to replicate this look. Love it!
Well-dressed Traditional Kitchen - Glen Ellyn, IL · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    From our job file, the four larger medallions pictured in this back-splash are 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" metallic tiles. This is all the info that we have. Hope that helps.
  • 12 years ago
    Are these larger tiles actually pegs or 1/1/4 x 11/4 pegs? Any info on where I can order these? Love this design!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These are tiles.
  • 12 years ago
    The diamond-shaped tiles with the medallions - was it purchased just like that? Manufacturer/tile name please??
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These tiles were sourced from our local distributor. We have no other info in our job file.
  • 12 years ago
    I have been researching the tile for our backsplash. Sonoma Tilemakers carry the "creamy crackle" color along with various size tiles, including the diamond shape, in their Stellar line. I am having difficulty with the metallic button tiles. Unfortunately, they are not carried in many tile places in our area. Daltile has a few button tile finishes to choose from.
  • 12 years ago
    Could we get the local tile store name to be able to find the metal tiles?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Mckenzie63. I am not sure where you might purchase these tiles. We sourced them through our distributor.
  • 12 years ago
    could I buy them thru you?
  • 12 years ago
    HI I found these medallion tiles here is the link to them
    Blooming Leaf Install · More Info