Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisalynn1

Help with Kitchen Remodel

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
We're doing a small kitchen remodel, basically we painted and are replacing all the flooring with wood, kitchen and dining room. The problem is there's so much wasted space. We have a French door that opens as one door, we can't afford to tear this out so I was wondering what I could put in front of that part of the door, I thought maybe a long curtain with a chair in front or the other pics show the wasted space next to it. This is where the cabinets ended, for now I have this big unattached armoir, that had the tv in it, I have a pic of that too. I thought maybe more countertop and cabinet space, or a desk? The other pics show the wasted space by the open stairway, all I had there was a corner hutch, I though maybe some seating there with storage, idk, I need some suggestions, I want my kitchen to look updated and functional. Thanks~Lisa

Comments (12)